(Sponsored post) PUMPKIN SEASON IS HERE!! Yay!
Most people only associate pumpkins with lattes, pie, and carving. What many may not know is there are many other ways and reasons to eat more pumpkin. For example some types of pumpkins are great for soup. We will go on about that a little later in the week.
Here are a few reasons to work some more pumpkin into your diet according to WebMD:
1. They arw very rich in Fiber.
2. They are a low calorie food.
3. Their orange skin and overall color helps to produce vitamin A.
4. They are high in antioxidants.
5. Pumpkins help to boost your immune system.
(Photo downloded via Dreamstime)